This is by far the most amazing, magical recipe I’ve found that I’m totally obsessed with…VEGAN MAC AND CHEESE!
Ingredients (for 2-4 servings):
2 yellow/white potatoes
1 medium carrot (or a handful of baby carrots)
Salt, onion powder, garlic powder
1/2 cup cashews
Pasta of your choice
- Peel and chop potatoes. Boil for two minutes in
- Peel and chop carrot(s). Add to boil.
- Continue to boil for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/4 of an onion. Boil for 7 more minutes, or until soft. SAVE THE WATER.
- In a separate pot, cook the pasta you want to use.
- Blend 1/2 cup cashews, veggies, the water you used to boil the veggies, and 1 tsp each of garlic and onion powder and salt.
- Pour blended cheesy mix over pasta. Optional: sprinkle with truffle oil and a dash of paprika.
- Enjoy! 🙂